The charcoal, until recently, was associated only those useful products for those suffering from digestive problems. In recent years, however, has assumed a prominent role in the field of beauty. In fact there are many benefits on the skin, find out here what they are.
Activated carbon is also known as activated charcoal or activated carbon. It is a natural substance in the form of very porous black powder, odorless and tasteless. It is obtained from the processing of various types of wood (willow, poplar and birch), or from its processing waste.
Its production process consists first of combustion in an oxygen-free environment and at very high temperatures , then in the presence of water vapor, air or gas to increase its absorption power . Its properties as a natural antibacterial and antifungal have been known since ancient times.
Its porosity is able to “attract” to the surface any kind of impurity. It is possible to find charcoal, for example, as a component of masks, scrubs and detergents. Absorbs substances at the base of imperfections (sebum, make-upremains, pollution, etc.). Its purifying properties make it perfect for combination or oily skin, but also for those with dry and sensitive skin, and for those who live in polluted environments.
In the world of make-up it is widely used in organic cosmetics. Thanks to its black color it is used to dye eye shadows, pencils and eyeliner in a natural way. It is also particularly indicated for those suffering from artificial and mineral pigments.
In the non-food industry, activated carbon is used to purify water and to treat air in the event of pollution. In all cases, before starting use always contact your doctor, because the product may have contraindications (constipation and influence on the absorption of nutrients and drugs). It is not indicated for those suffering from constipation.
In case of taking drugs, the coal should be kept at least 3 or 4 hours apart so as not to reduce its effectiveness; to avoid use even in cases of appendicitis or other intestinal obstructions.
Facial Care Deep Cleansing Mask For Cleaning Blackhead
- Function: Oil-control, anti-aging, acne treatment, pore cleaner. Improving the blood circulation of the face from this mask. Helps keep your face smooth and tender. This great blackhead remover helps to remove oil stains or stains on the face with daily use.
- Main Ingredients: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcole, Sodium Polystyrene Sulphonate, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol / Methylparaben / Ethyiparaben / Ethylhexylglycerin, Perfume.
- Suitable for people: Due in part due to the skin caused by acne, acne. 2. Oily skin strawberry nose. 3. Large nose pores blackheads use. 4. Long-term computer, watch television.
- Use: dry the clean area and Apply the mask on the desired area (avoid eyebrows, eyes and lips) .Peel away after 15-30 minutes. To get better results, apply the toner so as to strengthen and thoroughly clean the pores.
- Cleaning the face or nose and drying: To get the best result, please use the warm towel to open the pores before smearing mask.