You can believe that a substance like coal, hide the ability to give back to the skin of the face a relaxed and bright appearance?
Yet it is just like that!
That matter that, with its soot, has blackened the faces of locomotive and ship machinists for decades, today is the basis of some of the most effective cosmetic products for the skin. Vegetable activated charcoal is an extremely porous substance, able to eliminate impurities that cloud the brightness of the face.
Indeed, harmful particles are deposited daily on the face impossible to eliminate with a simple washing, while vegetable activated charcoal, due to its highly porous structure, has the ability to absorb and remove them.
Poppy seeds contain fatty acids, proteins, mineral salts and vitamin E, and have a very delicate scrub effect on the skin.
- Olive Oil, Rice Oil,
- Castor Oil, Shea Butter,
- Poppy seeds, Activated Activated Charcoal,
- OE Bergamotto, OE Ylang Ylang
Total greases used:
- 1Kg broken down in this percentage.
- 60% olive oil
- 5% Shea Butter
- 30% Rice Oil
- 5% Castor Oil
- 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds (per kg of fat)
- 1 Active Vegetable Charcoal Spoon (per kg of fat)
- 15 ml Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 5 ml Bergamot Essential Oil
For water calculation, I used the Reduced Water method.
- Olive oil (60% – 600gr.) rice oil (30% – 300 gr.)
- Shea butter (5% – 50 gr.)
- Castor oil (5% – 50 gr)
- Pour the oils into the pot
- Prepare the caustic solution (based on the selected saponification method) and proceed with the preparation.
- When the ribbon is reached add the shea butter (blend or otherwise mix) then add the poppy seeds.
- I divide the soap into two containers in a proportion of 1: 3 and add the charcoal in the bowl that contains less soap, blend to mix and make the soap colored paste homogeneously.
Pour into the molds previously lined, if you want you can alternate the two color bases, in order to create a marble effect with soap.
Wrap the mold in a blanket to preserve the heat emanating from the saponification process, keep it warm for 24/48 hours, and then proceed to cutting. We recommend a maturing of at least 6 weeks.
Effective, natural, safe, easy to prepare, activated charcoal soap can be a real salvation for the skin with contaminated pores. Do not wait for an inflammatory reaction and begin cleansing the skin immediately.